Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Holiday Bonanza Special: Free Classes on Creativebug


I usually like to honor Thanksgiving before jumping into the winter holiday mode but this deal is too good not to share.  Creativebug is hosting a Holiday Bonanza- a line up of FREE CLASSES from how to make your own marshmallows to painted holiday gift wrap.  My favorite at the moment is the class on how to arm knit a cowl.  My friend Tracy made me an arm knitted scarf for my birthday and I've been wanting to learn how to make it ever since.  I'm already dreaming of post Thanksgiving, making myself hot chocolate with home made marshmallow and arm knitting with friends.

 FREE CLASSES (take them all-enjoy!)






1 comment:

  1. I’ve been surfing online more than four hours today, yet I never found any interesting article like yours post. Using custom printed flexible bags is additionally not only about handing it bent customers for future use. It is often wont to enhance product packaging.

    ReplyDelete