Monday, December 2, 2013

Holiday Gift Wrapping Workshops

Thanks to my students that came out for my November class: 

Gift Wrapping: Repurposing Discarded Materials
San Mateo Community College 
Community Education
Saturday November 23rd.

Hope everyone enjoyed taking things out of the recycling bin and leaving with
new wrapping techniques and a bagful of artfully repurposed and wrapped packages!


Shredded Ledger Paper Gift Bow


For my next holiday workshop I'll be teaming up with my friend and artful crafter Monica Lee teaching how to transform materials found at Scrap into Gift Wrapping ideas.

Scrap Wrap It
Saturday, December 14th
1:00-4:00pm

There will be time available to shop Scrap and wrap your own holiday presents. 
See SCRAP Newsletter for Details. Hope you can join us!


No comments:

Post a Comment