Thursday, November 14, 2013

The Art of Recology

I was fortunate to be en route to Portland when I discovered The Art of Recology Exhibit at
San Francisco International Airport Terminal 3.  I heard it unfortunately ended but I hope it will make the rounds in more public spaces.  It was fantastic!

"Recology San Francisco believes art has the power to influence behavior and hopefully inspire new ways of thinking about resource conservation and sustainability."
–Deborah Munk, Director
Artist in Residence Program and Environmental Learning Center, Recology San Francisco
One of my favorite pieces in The Art of Recology Exhibit
made from old telephone books
There is a gift wrapping idea here somewhere


My friend Tracy inspires a similar idea with folded books!
Love what you did here!  
More of Tracy's creations!

No comments:

Post a Comment